Jack is a litigation attorney with trial and appellate experience. He specializes in business law, with a focus on entertainment and employment litigation.
In addition to his litigation practice, Jack has significant transactional experience and a passion for advising businesses and facilitating their growth. Jack represents a diverse clientele in a range of matters including multi-million dollar business disputes, partnership disputes, intellectual property disputes, and entity dissolutions. His clientele consists of business owners, entrepreneurs, start-ups, producers and production companies.
Internationally, Jack has fostered relationships with numerous business, accounting, and legal firms throughout Europe and especially in Germany and Switzerland. He is a Young Leader of the Atlantik-Brücke, an international non-profit. He is also the Chairman of the Los Angeles Chapter of the American Council on Germany. Jack travels to Europe frequently, and represents European clients with business interests in the United States, especially in California.
Memberships & Boards
- Exceptional Children’s Foundation (www.ecf.net (https://www.khslaw.com/attorney/john-jack-holcomb-jr/www.ecf.net) ) – Board Officer, Vice-Chair and Treasurer
- Chairman of Los Angeles Chapter of American Council on Germany
- Association of Business Trial Lawyers
- Beverly Hills Bar Association
- Southern California Business Litigation Inn of Court
- German American Business Association
- Atlantik-Brücke Young Leaders Alumni
- Article: Ten Ways Businesses Can Limit Risk and Avoid Litigation
- Article: Effectively Preparing For and Taking an Expert Depositions
- Article: 10 Legal Steps Restaurants Can Take to Achieve Long-Term Profitability
- Article: Discrimination and Harassment Recovery for Independent Contractors
- Article: Trade Secrets: What Business Owners Should Know About Trade Secret Misappropriation and available remedies
Programs, Lectures & Speaking Engagements
- Program: Atlantik-Brucke Young Leaders Conference, August 23 – 29, 2014
- Program: ABOTA National Trial College, Harvard Law School, June 22 – 27, 2014
- Speaker: Restaurants, Bars and Nightclubs: Litigation and Transactional Issues From Bar Fights to Contracts
- Panelist: Mastering the Abuse of Expert Witnesses