The Trojan Horse Method presents the first ever “The Horse In Action” two day program for THM graduates!
When: October 26 & 27
Where: Hyatt Regency Los Angeles International Airport
Lunch will be included both days. Also included is Happy Hour sponsored by Cory Watson Attorneys.
*This course is approved for 13 MCLE credit hours, including one hour of ethics.
The Horse In Action is a two day program in Los Angeles, CA. This course brings together THM graduates who have won some of the most difficult cases resulting in great verdicts. You will have the opportunity to hear their stories of victory, and hear from other’s on a variety of topics. Dan Ambrose will teach how to establish rapport with the jury, reframe issues, and locate and eliminate those biased jurors in voir dire as well as give a demonstration on witness prep, which in turn will make your direct examinations come to life. Alejandro Blanco will teach how to structure your closing argument, rebuttal and opening statement.
This workshop will cover the following types of cases:
- Car wrecks
- Wrongful termination
- Medical malpractice
- Slip and fall
- Civil rights
- Products liability
- Bill Karns, attorney, Karns & Karns
- Conal Doyle, attorney, Doyle Law
- Dan Kramer, attorney, Kramer Holcomb Sheik LLP
- Stephen King, attorney, Rodrigues & King
- Brett Turnbull, attorney, Cory Watson, P.C.
- Shawn McMillan, attorney, The Law Offices of Shawn A. McMillan
- Daniel Ambrose, founder, Trojan Horse Method
- Alejandro Blanco, attorney, The Blanco Law Firm
- Jakob Norman, president/CEO, Trojan Horse Method
To register, please sign up here.