Verdicts and Settlements:
- $3,000,000 for a family whose husband, father and grandfather was tragically killed in an auto accident in Torrance
- $1,420,000 against a shopping center for failing to protect its customers when a vehicle jumped a curb severely injuring a mother and her two daughters.
- $1,237,500 for a CalTrans worker who was hit just before exiting his vehicle on the shoulder of the 5 Freeway in Orange County.
- $1,000,000 policy limits settlement on behalf of a family who lost their 87 year old husband, father and grandfather who fell down a poorly lit stairwell.
- $225,000 for an actress who fractured her wrist on set.
- $210,000 for emotional injuries suffered by victims of an armed robbery at an electronics store in Culver City.
- $200,000 for a passenger who suffered a fractured wrist in an auto accident on the 10 freeway in Rosemead.
- $124,000 for a dog bite incident at a restaurant in Hollywood.
- $100,000 for an airplane passenger who was injured her knee during a crash landing at Camp Pendleton.